Tim Burton eh? Not everyone's cup of tea and you'd probably think twice before inviting him round for said cup of tea in case he started weirding everyone out. You can't be too careful these days.
But he makes fine movies and you can use your scissorhands (imaginary or otherwise) to haul in a box set of EIGHT of them on Blu-ray right now, all for the poxy sum of just £25.00. You'll be the proud owner of Beetlejuice, Batman, Batman Returns, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeney Todd, PeeWees Big Adventure, Corpse Bride and Mars Attacks. Working out at just over £3.00 per film. But no Edward Scissorhands. So we're kind of sorry for mentioning that one. Hmm, this is awkward…
- SanDisk MicroSDHC 32GB memory card – only £14.26.
- Google Nexus 7 tablet – 16GB version for £199.00.
- PS2 phat console – only £9.99 (slim version for £14.99).
- Beauty And The Beast: Diamond Edition (Blu-ray, 3-disc) -only £8.99.
- Hitachi 32-inch HD-ready Freeview LCD TV – just £179.99.
- PS3 320GB console – only £186.85.
- Spider-Man Trilogy (Blu-ray) – only £8.09.
- Steam Weekend Deal - Warhammer: Dawn Of War deals 75 per cent off .
- TP-Link 200Mbps mini powerline ethernet adapter homeplug AV twin pack – only £29.99.
- 32 GB SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC UHS-I card and adapter – only £17.99.
- Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360) – just £14.99 delivered.