Are you looking for a new washing line or something to tether an animal carcass to the roof of your car? Don't bother with traditional ropes or washing lines – let Ethernet cable be your more affordable friend instead!
Right now, you can bag yourself ten metres of ethernet cable for a staggering £1.23. If you've got a larger carcass, a 20 metre cable is only £2.34 and for those of you with the kind of tethering needs that we can't even mention on a family site like this, a THIRTY metre Ethernet cable is just £2.94. Oh yeah, you can also use it to transfer your internets from one location to another as well if you need a non-wireless solution. BORING.
- PNY Attache 64GB USB flash drive – just £19.99 delivered.
- Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons Of Liberty (PS2) – only £1.00.
- Netgear ProSafe GS108 8-port gigabit switch – yours for £29.99.
- 2 X Logitech Harmony 300i - just £16.98 delivered.
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) – only £26.99 delivered.
- 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive – only £20.98.
- VTX3D ATI Radeon 5450 HD 1GB PCI-Exp HDMI graphics card – only £19.98 delivered.
- HTC Sensation XE SIM-free with Beats – just £247.
- Everybody's Golf (PS Vita) – yours for £12.95.