Just HOW desperate are you to get a 3D telly into your home, so that your face can have the illusion of scary objects hurtling at it? Maybe you’re desperate to get some of the BBC’s 3D coverage of the O***pics pumped into your eyes?
Well, for the price of a couple of tickets to the qualifying rounds of the women’s elephant hurling, you could be the proud owner of a brand new LG 3DTV set, just in time for the opening ceremony. Granted, it’s only a 27” model so if you’re a king or a pop star, it’ll probably look a bit crappy in your sitting room. But for just £199.99, it’s well worth a punt.
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations (Xbox 360/PS3) – just £9.99.
- Nintendo 3DS console – just £107.99 delivered.
- Samsung EH6030 40” full HD 1080p Freeview HD 3D LED TV – yours for £429.33.
- Hitachi 1TB Touro portable hard drive – just £69.99 delivered.
- Nintendo Wii console – just £39.99 delivered.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (PC) – only £2.00.
- Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (PS3/360) – yours for £16.99.
- Olympus EPL-1 digital compact system camera – just £184.99.