Britain's best man right now is undoubtedly Bradley Wiggins – the no-nonsense Tour de France-winning pedal monster, who also happens to be a mod in his spare time.
He's cool in a way that, say, John Terry will never be. Maybe you've been inspired by Bradley's efforts and want to be more like him? You're probably going to need a bike then. But don't break the bank straight away – best to start off with a budget one, see if you can master the Tour de Post Office and maybe progress to something meatier somewhere down the line. For only £111.99, you could be whizzing around your locale on a Dawes XC 1.0 hybrid bike – it's what Bradley Wiggins started out on when he was merely Bradley from Eastenders. Probably...
- T-Mobile Vivacity - only £49.99 plus £10 top up.
- LG 60" PA650T full HD plasma TV – yours for £798.79.
- Wi-Fi Kindle using £15 off code – only £74.00.
- SanDisk 16GB class 4 microSDHC memory card – only £5.81.
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – just £13.99 in Mac app store and free for new Mac users).
- Samsung Galaxy S III (unlocked) – yours for £449.99.
- AMD A Series A6-3670K APU – only £58.80.
- Disney's Toy Story 3 (Blu-Ray) – only £3.00.
- Binary Domain (Xbox 360) – just £8.95.