Fancy getting a new computer for another room in your house/flat/cave/other dwelling? Maybe there's a child in your world that is always cacking about on your own computer and you need to 'make other arrangements' for them – possibly in a cupboard under the stairs.
Deal with those new computer needs with this natty piece of cheap, cheerful hardware from Zoostorm. It's not going to be able to power the computer infrastructure of a medium-to-large nation, but with a AMD A4-3300 2.5Ghz Dual Core CPU, 2GB of RAM, a 320GB hard drive and a DVD-writer, it'll certainly do for somewhere small like Lichtenstein. Also, there's no monitor or OS with it, so you'll have to use your imagination a bit but hey, it's only £149.
- The Walking Dead (full season collection) – only £12.59.
- Samsung 51" full HD plasma TV plus Samsung SMART Blu-ray player – yours for £499.95.
- Xbox 360 Official Elite Wireless Controller – only £20.88 delivered (with code).
- Borderlands GOTY edition - 75 per cent off at £4.99.
- Motorola Xoom – only £199.99.
- Google Play photography books – only 1p each.
- Dead Island for PS3 – just £9.97.
- Western Digital 1TB My Passport portable hard drive (USB 3.0 & 2.0) – only £77.10.
- Tony Hawk Shred (including board, PS3, preowned) – only £4.99 delivered.
- Sony BDP-S185 Blu-ray player with eight free Blu-ray films – only £77.99.
- PS Vita (Wi-Fi model) – just £169.
- Motorola Xoom 2 3G media edition – only £249.