We like to play a percentages game here at Gizmodo, and reckon that because the weather has been so wretched and diabolical so far this summer, it's inevitable that a heatwave is on its way, leading to lots and lots of outdoor sitting and basking.
But what should we get ourselves to sit on that isn't going to eat into our (admittedly large) budget for cold drinks and sunscreen? Try this – a classic outdoor garden bench that looks as though it'll seat three people, although you might start to get a bit sticky and sweaty in the searing heat that we're expecting. Best of all though, it's only £19.99 delivered. HOT BARGAIN.
- Toy Story 1-3 (triple pack Blu-ray, plus bonus disc) – yours for £14.95.
- Samsung 128GB 830 Series SSD kit – only £77.99 delivered.
- Orange Panther £15.50 SIMO (300 mins, unlimited texts, 500MB data) – reduced to £10.50 (with £100 cashback available), making it £2.17 per month.
- Call of Duty: Blacks Ops 2 – pre-order for £32.40 with Nuketown 2025 pre order bonus.
- George Foreman 4-portion Family Grill and Melt (silver) – just £19.99.
- Twin heavy duty CCTV system - RRP £85.00, yours for £19.99.
- Kurtis Taunton outdoor garden bench – just £19.99 delivered.