In case you haven't heard, O2’s mobile network has gone completely haywire over the past 24 hours, affecting tens of thousands of customers who have lost their ability to make calls or use 3G.
Somehow they've ALL been able to get online and whine about it on social media though, so hurrah for technology. Perhaps we should treat this as a lesson and consider abandoning the whole idea of mobile phones, returning to the trusty landline instead. If you fancy a piece of that action, you can get a pair of cordless handsets with a built-in answering machine contraption for the meager sum of only £12.00 right now. You'll forget you ever even had a mobile phone...
- Samsung Galaxy Note (SIM-free, carbon blue) – yours for £379.
- 4TB Hitachi Touro Desk Pro USB 3.0 hard drive (with 2 years warranty) – just £174.99 delivered.
- Toshiba BDX3300KB DVD/Blu-ray player with Wi-Fi – only £59.99.
- BBC Planet Earth - Complete Box Set (Blu-Ray) – only £9.50.
- Motorola Xoom 10.1" 32GB (refurb) – just £189.95.
- SanDisk MicroSDHC 32GB – just £14.05 delivered.
- Galapagos Blu-ray – only £3.00 plus £3.50 delivery (other cheap Blu-rays listed).
- Gotham City Impostors – yours for £3.00.
- Refurbished Technika 22" widescreen LED TV HD with Freeview – only £59.97.
- Save 15% when you spend £25 on anything @ Tesco Entertainment with promotional code 15off25