Forget the Olympics – there's only one event in London this summer that is GUARANTEED to dazzle the slack-jawed masses. And there's no sporting endeavour involved – unless gawping at Kylie Minogue counts (it does).
We’re talking about HIT FACTORY LIVE! It's an outdoor show in Hyde Park next Wednesday (11th July) and brings together some of the greats from the Stock Aitken Waterman era, all on the same stage, probably for the first time. Kylie! Astley! Sonia! Steps! Donovan (J)! The tickets originally went on sale for £54 (yes, we know) but right now you can jump all over a limited batch that are only ELEVEN POUNDS! See you down the front!!!
- Samsung 55" 3D LED TV plus Blu-ray player PLUS Galaxy Tab – only £2,000 with code and cashback.
- Xenta 5.1 surround sound speaker system – just £21.99.
- 13.3" Apple MacBook Pro (latest model) – only £846 delivered.
- Spiderman trilogy (Blu-ray box set) – only £8.95.
- Xbox 360 – 250GB slim – just £150.
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Game Of The Year Edition) – yours for £22.49.
- Indie Royale Summer Bundle (nine games, five with Steam codes) – only £3.48.
- Kodak photo paper – reduced from £12.99 to £3.99 (plus buy one get one free)
- Professional wireless weather centre – yours for £29.99 delivered.
- Netgear 200Mbps mini powerline adapter (twin pack) – only £32.07 delivered.
- Samsung 32GB Essential SD memory card (Class 10) – just £17.99.