When it comes to gaming, the humble PC sometimes gets left out in comparison to the flashing, whirring, sparking 'gaming consoles'. Which is a ridiculous state of affairs and one that we're going to sort out right now.
Ignore those consoles and treat your PC to a little bit of (ultraviolent) love with the Grand Theft Auto collection – a bundle of seven games that could be clogging up your hard drive for the miniscule price of only £4.99 (before 6am tomorrow, when the offer ends). If that all sounds a bit too much for you, why not opt for Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012, which you can nab for just £2.49. Bang bang! Choo choo!
- Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition (16GB, Wi-Fi) – only £199.99.
- Computer books from Google Play – only 1p.
- Limbo (PC) – just £1.74.
- Logitech Z130 speakers – yours for £5.99.
- The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (Xbox 360) – only £21.85.
- Professional wired alarm system – just £19.99.