They said the London 2012 games were the "social" games, and if they meant Twitter causing a right old mess for everyone, then they were spot on. We've now had two Olympians ejected for racist tweets; someone get locked up for abusing Tom Daley, and now a storm over Twitter's censorship of a journalist. Also, I'm apparently most similar to a female GB swimmer's body (who knew?), and we've won the first GB men's gymnastics medal in 100 years -- so, not all bad then.
- The Good Ol'Horses Bag Us a Silver
- Murray Doesn't Get Knocked Out, Yet
- British Men Win First Gymnastics Medal In a Century
- Totally Scammed Australian Couple Gets Anonymous Donor's Gift of Olympics Tickets
- Which Athlete Are You Most Similar to?
- Could You Be a Medalist? Find Out With This Awesomely Retro Game
- Behind the Olympic Opening Ceremony, Paddles and All
- Why Phelps Is Just So Good at the Butterfly
- Swiss Footballer Gets the Boot Over Twitter Racism
- British Journalist Gets the Twitter Ban Hammer For Criticising the Crummy American Olympics Coverage
- Teenager Thrown In the Slammer Over Tom Daley Twitter Abuse
- Brazilian Women's Football Team Allege a Team GB Plot After Being Stranded on the Side of the Road For Five Hours Pre-GB Match
- Australian's Blaming Crowd For Possible Rowing Failures
- LOCOG's Really to Blame For Cycling GPS Foul-Up
- Didn't Get Any Tickets? Don't Worry, You'd Just Be Getting Soaked Anyway
If you've seen anything funny, awesome or horrendous actually at the Olympics, or in the press, let us know and we'll include it in our daily wrap-ups. Just send us a tip and get your name on Giz.