As we all know, Google have recently arrived on the tablet scene, stomping about the place with their flash little Nexus 7, waving it arrogantly in all of our faces and insisting that we buy it. But you don't HAVE to do what Google say all of the time.
Don't forget that HTC got in there a lot earlier with their Flyer tablet. Like the Nexus, it's also a seven inch device and has little extras that the Google version won't have, namely a rear camera (for photographing rears?) and space for a microSD card to give you added storage along with the 16GB that it comes with. Best of all, you can have one TODAY for only £169.99, which is more or less what you'll pay for the 8GB Nexus 7.
- Intenso 500GB USB 3.0 portable hard drive – only £50.00.
- Dell XPS L502x laptop (15.6" HD WLED screen, i7-2670QM processor, 1GB, 8GB RAM, 1TB HD – yours for £579 delivered.
- Playstation Store Update - 4th July (including free Deus Ex Human Revolution for PS+)
- 480GB Mushkin Chronos 2.5" SATA-III SSD – pre-order for £259.99.
- Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater 3D (Nintendo 3DS Game) @ Amazon - £19.61
- Verbatim USB sticks – 16GB for £5.52, 32GB for £11.63, 64GB for £21.32.
- Batman Begins / The Dark Knight double bill in a cinema on 17th July - tickets only £4.77.
- Command and Conquer Franchise (PC) - 75 per cent off