Let's be frank here – life is a bit of a pain in the arse isn't it? What with all the people and stuff and everything. If only you could dole out some instant firearm justice whenever it all got too much for you – without getting arrested or anyone getting killed of course.
Do it. Do it now. Invest in a NERF gun. More specifically, the Vortex Lumitron. It'll blast discs as far as 60 feet and you get ten of the discs thrown in to help you get started. You can even use it for dealing with after dark annoyances as the gun and the discs glow in the dark. Drunks, students, joggers and weirdos can all be shot in the back of the head with one of these things – and it's only £8.45 delivered. Please note – we do not condone the firing of NERF discs at ANYONE – it's cruel. Maybe cats.
- Sim-free Samsung Galaxy Nexus – just £299.99 delivered.
- Coraline (3D Blu-ray) – only £5.95.
- Devolo 1383 85Mbps Powerline starter kit – just £15.79.
- 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive – only £13.98 delivered.
- Pink Floyd Discovery Box Set - all albums on CD for £65.00.
- Sainsbury's Blu-ray Blitz: The Definitive Guide - Blu-rays from £3.00.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Upgrade – download for only £39.95.
- BlackBerry Playbook tablet (64GB) – only £129.