Remember the suit of armour we punted at you a week or so ago? Only £1,250? Lots of you said you'd be indulging in it so we've been racking our brains for something that you could accessorise it with.
After much head-scratching (not easy in a suit of armour), we reckon we've cracked it. It's a beautiful solid maple violin, made by the good people at Stagg. We've tried their cans of chilli con carne, and if their violins are as delicious as that stuff, it'll be a winner. Plus, it's currently only £59.99, compared to the usual price of £91.00. Go on, get one – what with the armour, you'll be like an iron-clad Sherlock and fighting off hordes of members of the opposite gender.
- Sony Xperia U (PAYG) - was £199.95 now £ 134.96.
- Nokia 808 Pureview smartphone – yours for £430 delivered.
- Sandisk 64GB class 10 Ultra memory card – just £29.99.
- SanDisk 32GB Cruzer Blade USB flash drive – only £10.99 delivered.
- £10 RedSpottedHanky code – yours for only £2.00.
- XFX HD 6850 - 1GB - PCI-E Graphics Card - £87.99 delivered.
- 32GB micro SD – just £11.99.
- Puma football boots – only £13.94 delivered.
- An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington (Kindle) – only 20p
- PS3 Slim 320GB console, plus five Blu-rays – just £189.95.
- Battle Royale (3-disc Blu-ray edition) – only £8.00.