If you've been in or around Essex over the weekend, you've probably been sleeping with one eye open and all the furniture jammed up against the doors and windows. After all, there was a lion on the loose. Or was there?
We're not sure - we've seen the photo of some kind of massive cat-like beast, but the powers that be have given up looking for it. So there’s nothing to worry about, okay? In fact, you're fine to get yourself one of these magnificent (almost) life-sized toy lions without bricking it when you catch sight of it out of the corner of your eye. Only £33.99 for a permanent reminder of the time Essex went lion crazy. Or, if you fancy starting some mass panic of your own, you could get a full lion costume for just £39.99.
- Giotto's MTL9351 B tripod and MH5011 three-way head kit - was £145, now only £75.00.
- Seagate Expansion SGR39212 3TB hard drive (USB 3.0) - only £107.99.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - now £266.24 (with possible cashback).
- Toshiba Satellite P750 laptop (640GB, 8GB, i5 processor) - was £799, now £499.
- American Gangster (Blu-ray) - only £3.95.
- Intenso 16GB USB 3.0 flash pen drive - just £7.20.
- SanDisk SSD SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" 64GB - only £37.98.
- Acer Liquid Galland Duo (SIM-free) - yours for £148.99.