Well, we've managed a serious medal haul these last three days, plus the awesome 100m final, which some tool decided he was going to try and wreck with a bottle and some abuse; thankfully the rozzers got him. Meanwhile, more signs make a mockery of water polo players; McDonald's powers Bolt, again, and some idiot gets thrown out of the Games for smoking dope while another just can't be arsed. All in another day's Lolympics.
- Twitter Ticket Alerts Reinstated
- Bolt Blows Everyone Away, Again, But By Just How Much Compared to All the Other 100m Winners Through the Ages?
- More Inappropriate Sign Placement Shows Water Polo Players Aren't Afraid to Let It All Hang Out
- Bolt Just Can't Keep Away From McDonald's -- At Least It Wasn't Chicken Nuggets This Time
- Behind the Camera, How Cameramen Get Those Awesome Shots Capturing the Olympics From Every Angle
If you've seen anything funny, awesome or horrendous actually at the Olympics, or in the press, let us know and we'll include it in our daily wrap-ups. Just send us a tip and get your name on Giz.