Another day of the Lolympics passes, but at last, Australia concedes defeat. Google's also thrown up an excruciatingly addictive doodle, while we get a peek at what makes the our immense cyclists tick, technology-wise. We also saw a pole vault snap mid-jump; the brand police go nuts over a watch; the Daily Express and Mirror get totally confused by photos, and Jessica Ennis' golden postbox got vandalised -- only in Britain.
- Today's Google Doodle Shows How Lame I am at Basketball
- Royal Mail Puts Prize Money and Gold Postboxes, But Only a Few Stamps Into the Paralympics Too
- Yorkshire Tea Goes For Gold
- Take a Look at the Technology That Powers Britain's Cyclists
- Athletes Share Celebrations With Fans on Twitter -- Cake, Booze and Parties Are the Name of the Game
- Team GB By the Numbers -- Medals, Standings, Backgrounds, Age and More Mashed Up
- Australia Concedes Defeat
- Oh Dear, the Daily Express and Mirror Mistake Dutch Dressage For Team GB
- Brand Police Target 100m No. 2, Yohan Blake's Watch -- This Is Getting Silly
- Jessica Ennis' Golden Postbox Gets Graffitied
If you've seen anything funny, awesome or horrendous actually at the Olympics, or in the press, let us know and we'll include it in our daily wrap-ups. Just send us a tip and get your name on Giz.