The Olympics are starting to wrap up, but there's still plenty going on through till Sunday. Ahead of Bolt v Blake tonight, Usain fires some warning shots. Meanwhile, "Blade Runner" Pistorius is back in the game; the Royal Mail's almost as speedy as the athletes, and there's more addictiveness out of Google. It's not all good news though, a lagered-up Belgian is shown the door; the French call us cheats, and the Kiwis blow up their BBQ -- it's all in a day at the Lolympics.
- Royal Mail's Pretty Speedy, From Gold Winning Podium to Stamp In Under an Hour
- Blade Runner Pistorius Back In the Hunt For 4x400m Relay Gold
- Google Does Another Solid on the Doodle Front
- Bolt Fires Blast Past Blake In Warm Up to 200m Showdown
- Crying in the Name of Sport
- More Equestrian Gold For Team GB, Should Have Bet on the Horses
If you've seen anything funny, awesome or horrendous actually at the Olympics, or in the press, let us know and we'll include it in our daily wrap-ups. Just send us a tip and get your name on Giz.