Travel broadens the mind, unless you’re travel expert Simon Calder, who seems to spend most of his time in news studios, commenting on travel stories as opposed to actually going anywhere.
But let’s not concern ourselves with him – not when we could be spreading our wings and heading over to the continent on the Megabus! Yes, it’s cheap and cheerful, but its reach is growing ever-wider and we’ve spotted some fares to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels or Boulogne for only ONE POUND! Okay, to be honest, there aren’t that many of them still left, but there’s loads of other low-price fares to be had as well. See you in the crack dens (Amsterdam) or the crack dens (Brussels)!
- Acer Aspire One laptop – just £149.99.
- UDraw tablet with Instant Artist (PS3) – only £9.71 delivered.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 – only £189.96 (£159.96 after cashback from Samsung)
- Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360) – only £13.10 delivered.
- Ultimate Bourne Collection (Blu-ray) – just £8.99 delivered.
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Xbox 360/PS3) – yours for £19.95.
- Nikon Coolpix L24 14MP compact camera – only £39.00.
- Rayman Origins (Xbox 360/PS3) – just £9.95.
- Samsung PS51D8000 51″ 3D plasma smart TV (plus two pairs of 3D glasses) – only £799.
- The Godfather Trilogy (Blu-ray) – only £14.95.
- An Idiot Abroad (series one, Blu-ray)- just £5.00 delivered.
- Logitech G27 racing wheel and pedals – yours for £149.99.