The iPhone 5 is coming! But is that REALLY a cause for celebration? What if you’ve let your mobile contract expire in readiness to pick up the new Apple model and now you’re feeling underwhelmed?
Maybe you’d like to forget about the iPhone 5 altogether and seek out a better deal for your existing handset. Virgin are offering a one-month rolling contract that gives you 1200 minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB of data. Best of all, you’ll only pay £12.00 for it. Also, if the new Lightning connector is putting you off the iPhone 5, you can get the classic iPhone mains charger (or a micro USB charger) for the piddling price of just 1p. Who needs the future when the present feels so warm and lovely…?
- James Herbert – Ash (brand new book, Kindle) – only 20p.
- OCZ 60GB SSD – just £28.47 with code .
- Downfall (Blu-ray) – yours for £5.00.
- Nintendo 3DS XL (plus a game)- yours for £158.00.
- Dell Ultrasharp 23″ monitor – only £154.99.
- 2TB WD My Book Essential USB 3.0 external HD – only £89.99.
- Hitachi 2TB Touro desktop HD (USB 3.0) – just £74.99 delivered.
- Assorted Blu-rays for under £5.00 delivered.
- Vue Cinema: 2-for-1 tickets: Bourne Legacy – only £6.45