As men get older, it's a fact of life that their hair usually disappears from off of the top of their heads, sprouting up in other places instead. Out of their noses and ears are two such places.
But men don't have to suffer this indignity any longer (well, apart from the going bald bit). Hair trimmers are modern and popular and there's no excuse for not having one and walking around the place with bushy tufts of hair sprouting out of all of your orifices. Get your hands on this 'hygienic' hair trimmer now – at just £1.28, you'll soon make back your outlay by selling your ear hair to wig factories or eBay perverts.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB – only £239.00.
- Indie Gala 9 – from £1.00 up to £3.35.
- SanDisk 32GB Micro SD (SDHC) card – just £12.59.
- Need For Speed: The Run (Xbox 360) – only £8.95 delivered.
- New Super Mario Bros 2 – only £25.16.
- New Super Slim PS3 500GB model – pre-order for £214.99.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars (seasons 1-3, Blu-ray) – only £24.95 delivered.
- Nokia Lumia 800 (SIM-free) – just £199 delivered.
- Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray) with Limited Edition T-Rex Model – only £19.95.
- The Thing (1982/2011, Blu-Ray) - only £6.95.
- Seagate 500GB portable hard drive (USB 3.0) – just £39.00.
- Battlefield 3 (PC) – only £10.00