We all dream of an alternative career, a life away from the dead ends that we've painted ourselves into through bad decisions and cowardice. It's rarely possible to drop sticks and make that career change though... unless you're playing a SIMULATOR!
Yes, right now there's a range of PC simulators that, once loaded up, can whisk you away into an alternative life -- the life you promised to yourself but then failed to deliver on. What's more, they're only 97p each, so you should probably try them all. Among the range are 'garbage truck', 'tanker truck', 'delivery truck', 'traffic manager', 'road construction', 'street cleaning' and the mysteriously named 'ports'. Ports first for us. Yes, ports.
- OCZ Technology 120GB SATA SSD - £53.98 delivered.
- Deus Ex Collection (from Steam) – only £9.99.
- Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360, pre-owned) – just £3.98.
- Navigon Easy SatNav with free map updates for 2 years – only £37.98.
- Nokia Lumia 800 (unlocked) – yours for £159.99.
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E530 15.6" laptop – only £299.
- THQ 5-pack (inc. Metro 2033, Saints Row 2 and Red Faction: Guerilla) – all for £7.50 with code.
- Mafia II (PC) – just £3.74.
- Saints Row: The Third (PC download) – only £5.62.
- Xbox 360 console (250GB) with Forza 4 Essentials Edition, The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim and more – only £179.85.