They call James Herbert ‘the world grand master of horror’ or at least that’s what it says here. With that in mind, Herbert might be scaring the living daylights of his publishers in the not-too-distant future.
That’s because the Kindle version of his brand new book, Ash, which was published just a couple of weeks ago, is available for a mere 20p outlay right now. Given that the physical hardback of Ash retails for £18.99, that’s the kind of saving that could make the blood run from your face if you were the author and it turned out that someone had cocked up on your ebook pricing and subsequent royalty haul. Or perhaps it’s a genuine, extra-special offer. Either way, get one now, while you can…
- Sharp 32″ HD-ready LCD TV – only £199.99 delivered.
- 12 months of Xbox Gold – just £23.99.
- Sandisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 Micro SD card (with SD adapter) – only £38.74.
- A £20 BHS voucher – yours for only £9.00.
- Weber One Touch Original barbecue (57cm) – just £49.99.
- PS Store Retro Sale additions (week 2) – includes Resident Evil 1-3 @ £3.99 each.
- 2 x 500Mbps High Speed Mini HomePlug / Powerline Ethernet network adapter – just £34.18 delivered.
- Amelie (Blu-ray) – only £4.50 delivered.
- Technika TT-703 high performance TV/FM aerial – just £3.35.