Take a look at your dinner table. Pretty mundane isn't it? Sure, there are knives, forks, spoons, and a few plates and that – but is there anything to remind you of vintage arcade game Pac-Man? No, no there isn't.
You can remedy that in a trice by lashing out a mere £5.99 for these, the Pac-Man ghost salt and pepper pots. A welcome addition to the drabbest of dining surfaces, you could even eat a mint imperial, climb up on to the table and gobble them up whole as some respite from your actual meal. Please note that we strongly recommend that you DO NOT do this.
- Half-Life 2 (PC) – only £2.38.
- Battlestar Galactica - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) – just £44.99.
- Breville ‘Wake Cup’ hot water dispenser – just £29.99.
- Prototype 2 (Limited Radnet Edition, with exclusive DLC) (Xbox360 & PS3) – only £15.99 delivered.
- Penny Prints - 75 photo prints for 75p.
- Olympus E-PL1 12MP compact camera with 14-42mm lens – just £174.99.
- Little Big Planet (PS Vita) - just £28.91.
- Cheap barebones computer – only £149.99.