Over here in Dealz Corner (or Dealzy Plaza as we sometimes call it), there's only one phone that we're yammering on about today – and it certainly isn't a spanking new iPhone 5 or a barely-functioning BlackBerry.
No, it's the Nokia Lumia 800 – a Windows-powered contraption with an 8MP camera, HD video, 13 hours of talk time and a load of other gubbins that we can't fit into such a small space. Best of all though, you can get one, unlocked, for just a fraction of the price of the massively overrated new Apple phone – a mere £149.00 delivered. Order it online and laugh at the thought of those iPhone idiots that are spending their day in a queue.
- Sid Meier's Civilization V – only £4.00 with code.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Join Or Die edition for Wii U) – pre-order for £34.99.
- Xbox 360 (250GB, with Forza Motorsport 4 Essentials Edition and Skyrim) –pre-order for £169.97.
- OCZ Solid 120GB SATA 3 SSD – just £49.99.
- Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy (Blu-ray box set) – only £9.95.
- WD My Book Essential 3.0 2TB external hard drive – yours for £79.08 delivered.
- LG Optimus 4X P880 (SIM-free) - just £299.99 delivered.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! – only £1.99.
- Mafia II (PC) – download for just £3.00 (with code).
- Patriot LX 32GB Class 10 SDHC card - yours for £14.99.
- Sony PS3 (160GB with FIFA 13) – only £184.49 delivered.
- HTC 8S Windows 8 Phone – pre-order for £224.98.