Okay, so you saved up your pennies, queued outside the Apple Store for three days and now you’ve finally got your shiny new iPhone 5. It’s sitting there in your hand and you’re looking at it, and you’re thinking things.
You’re thinking: ‘hang on – this isn’t really all that much better than my other iPhone, the one that is now sitting at the back of the drawer. I loved that iPhone. We had some great times together. This new one is starting to feel like an impostor, some kind of chancer, trying to muscle its way into my affections with its slightly improved specs’. Fortunately, thanks to CEX, you can trade it in, get a huge wedge of cash back and pretend it never happened. A grade-A 16GB iPhone 5 can be swapped for £565 in cash, while a 32GB one will get you £645 and a 64GB is worth £750 of hard cash. Think about it – it’s just a phone.
- Final Destination Collection (Blu-ray) – only £9.95.
- Killzone 3 (PS3) – just £7.98.
- Sleeping Dogs (PC) – only £14.99 delivered.
- ZTE Kis (Android 2.3) – only £59.99 including £10 top up/12 months free data.
- Resistance 3 (PS3) – only £9.98.
- Fast and Furious 1-5 (Blu-ray) – yours for £14.95.
- LG 42″ HD-ready Plasma TV – only £299.99.
- Football Manager 2013 (PC) – pre-order for £19.99.
- Cineworld tickets – £4.00 each or two for £8.00.
- Max Payne 3 with Exclusive Cemetery Multiplayer Map (PC) – yours for £12.98.
- Samsung Galaxy S III (free phone, O2, 100 mins, unlimited text, 500MB) – just £21.50 per month.