If rumours are to be believed, the mini version of Apple's iPad will be hitting the shops sooner rather than later. But with prices said to be starting at £249, do you really need one?
The boffins at Google are waving their arms in the air and trying to attract your attention, in an attempt to tell you that, no, you don't need a tiny iPad – their Nexus 7 machine is more than sufficient for all of your tableting needs. The 7-inch, 16GB Nexus 7 has currently got £25 slashed off its RRP and could be yours for only £174.99. Also, as your order is fulfilled by eBay, there's even Nectar points to be had. See – we saved the best for last...
- WD Elements 2TB external hard drive - £66.49 delivered (with code).
- Tefal Actifry (black) – only £99.99.
- Toshiba 46" widescreen full HD 1080p LED 3D Smart TV, plus glasses and a Blu-ray player – yours for £589.09.
- Samsung Series 6 46" full HD LED 3D TV with 2 pairs of bluetooth 3D glasses – only £566.10 delivered.
- London 2012 The Official Video Game (Xbox 360/PS3, preowned) – £11.99 (only £6.99 with VIPGamer - join free).
- Free Nokia Lumia 800 (24 month contract, 200mins/200text/1GB data) – just £12 per month.
- Samsung 40" widescreen full HD 1080p LCD TV – only £296.10.
- Syma S107G new edition. Built-in 2nd edition of Gyroscope – just £12.89.
- 20 per cent off most items in-store at HMV -- offer via O2 Priority Moment
- Tales of the Abyss (3DS) – only £19.95.