With Christmas just around the corner, as the big old cliché goes, the console manufacturers are going to be trying to tempt us with increasingly alluring offers as they try to get us to complete our collections.
This one has pretty much got us down on our knees and begging for it – it's the Nintendo 3DS XL and for £158, you'll get the handheld console itself (usual RRP £170) AND you'll get a free game chucked in as well. But not just any tatty old game – you can choose between The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D, Super Mario 3D Land and Resident Evil (Revelations 3DS). Admit it – a minute ago you were sceptical but now you’re about to hunt through all your trousers and down the sofa in an attempt to get your hands on some cash.
- LG BP125 Blu-ray/DVD Player - only £49.99.
- New Google Chromebook – only £229 with 100GB Google Drive for 2 years.
- 46" full HD 1080p LCD Freeview TV – just £283.50.
- Metro 2033 (PC) – yours for £3.00.
- Canon EOS 1100D with 18-55mm lens – just £302.96 (possibly as low as £252.06).
- 42" LG Full HD 1080p TV – £299.99 delivered.
- Dead Island - Game of the Year Edition (Xbox 360/PS3/PC) – only £12.99.
- Windows 8 Pro (upgrade) – only £24.99.