Wi-Fi isn’t as great as it’s cracked up to be sometimes, and there’s often some annoying interferences that can get in the way of your lovely invisible internet signal. Like the microwave or a giant concrete statue in your hallway.
Worry no more about any of that — with a powerline kit you can send your broadband from one place to another using your electricity supply. Or something — to be honest we’re not entirely sure how it works. But magically, it does, and you can have a 200Mbps powerline kit winging its way to your home right now for a mere £19.99. That’s how much this On Networks set-up will cost you with the help of a £25 off voucher. Just don’t try sending other things, like drinks, through your electrical sockets — that’ll never end well.
- Planet Earth (complete BBC series, Blu-ray) – only £11.50.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Nuketown 2025 map – £32.99 delivered.
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition (Xbox 360/PS3) – just £29.99.
- Samsung Galaxy S III (UK, SIM-free, unlocked, 16GB, marble white) – only £399.
- Verbatim 256GB SSD – just £99.95.
- Hitachi 2TB desktop hard drive – yours for £69.99.
- Blu-ray Westerns Collection (The Searchers, Pale Rider, The Wild Bunch, Rio Bravo, How The West Was Won) – just £13.50.
- Sony HTAS5 5.1CH surround sound system – yours for £165.
- Toy Story 1-3 box set (Blu-ray) – just £15.47.