There’s nothing quite as entertaining as the ongoing battle between Apple and Samsung over who has stolen whose ideas for what constitutes a great smartphone. Well, unless you count a 1972 episode of Emmerdale Farm where Jethro falls off a barn roof. Oh, and a billion other things.
But, unlike Jethro, Samsung is getting a foothold these days, and its Galaxy S III handset has given the iPhone a run for its money. If you’ve been toying with getting one, you might be keen to learn that an unlocked one will only cost you £399. Get a cheap SIM-only deal to go with it and you’re looking at a tasty phone at a cheap price. If only Jethro had owned a mobile in 1972, they wouldn’t have had to put him down after he fell off that roof…
- Blade Runner (30th Anniversary Special Edition Blu-Ray) –just £25.99 Delivered @ Sainsbury’s Entertainment
- Lord Of The Rings Trilogy Blu-Ray (Slim Edition) – pre-order for £10.00.
- Medion Akoya 4GB/320GB 15.6″ Blu-ray notebook – yours for £299.99.
- Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Game Of The Year Edition (PS3) – only £19.99.
- Sharp 80″ Smart LED TV – yours for £3999.98.
- Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition (PC) – only £14.85 delivered.
- Joe Danger 1 and 2 (PlayStation Plus) – just £7.99.
- The Amazing Spiderman (Xbox 360) – just £18.75 (with code).
- 2-metre Xenta 360-degree rotatable HDMI cable – just £3.50
- Toshiba 1TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive – £59.98 delivered.
- Toshiba core i3 laptop – only £299.99.