Yeah, we know that there’s a load of new Apple hardware coming and the Kindle Fire is on its way and it’s almost Christmas and there’s gifts to buy but sometimes all you need is to treat yourself to a six foot inflatable dinosaur.
This bad boy (well, we’re assuming it’s a boy – it looks a bit like a boy) will only set you back £20 and will probably take you 20 hours to inflate if you just use your lungs and mouth. Still, once it’s up it’ll be a faithful companion to you – drag it down the park on a lead for exercise, take it along to the pub for moral support on quiz night, or just leave it in your garden as a burglar deterrent. Best £20 you’ll ever spend.
- Little Big Planet (PS Vita) – only £19.85.
- Kindle Fire HD – just £149 (with code).
- Samsung Series3 laptop (6GB, 500GB, 15.6″ LED, HD) – yours for £375.97.
- Onkyo TXSR309 – a few left instore for £99.95.
- The 40 Year Old Virgin (Blu-ray) – just £4.00.
- iPhone 5 shock/drop-proof case with screen protector – just 99p.
- FIFA Football (PS Vita) – only £9.99 new and £7.99 used.
- Not Dead Yet by Peter James (Kindle) – now only 20p.
- Super Monkey Ball (PS Vita) – just £13.85.
- Twin 500W floodlight/work/site light with tripod – just £14.99.
- The Seventh Seal (Blu-ray) – only £9.00.