There’s been a wave of controversy about Starbucks over the past few days, over the revelation that it’s paying less UK tax than it could/should be. Some customers have been openly abusing staff members, and for a change it’s not because they’re being asked what their name is.
Why not sack off the whole coffee shop thing once and for all and either sit in your home, garden or even in the street with your very own personal coffee machine. It’s from Tassimo and can currently be had for only £49.99, half of what you’d normally pay. It’ll knock you up espresso, cappuccino and latte and you might be able to melt ice lollies in it (we’re just guessing that mind you). Oh, and it’s also completely up to date with its tax affairs.
- Doom 3 – BFG Edition (includes Doom 1 & 2, Xbox 360/PS3) – yours for £24.99 (PC £14.99).
- Toshiba 40″ widescreen full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview – only £299.99.
- Canon 7D (refurbished with 18-135 EF-S IS Lens) – just £902.94.
- IndieRoyale Fall Bundle – currently £2.92.
- Samsung Galaxy S III – yours for £399.
- Xbox 360 250GB bundle – only £182.57.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (PC) – just £1.95.
- Asus 4Gb RAM 320GB laptop – only £299.
- Dirt Showdown (PS3) – just £12.78.
- Brink (Xbox 360 & PS3) – only £3.85.