Bond is back! Soon. Yes, it’s almost time for the new 007 movie to be spewed on to cinema screens around the world. It’s called Skyfall, but we’re pronouncing it ‘Skiffle’ – and we’re certain that you won’t be able to resist doing the same now that you’ve read that.
Anyhow, you’ll be ‘shaken not stirred’ when you hear today’s top deal that we’ve unearthed for you – it’s the two previous Bond films, starring Daniel Craig, in a Blu-ray double pack that is made completely from tuxedo material. Okay, so we lied about that last bit but only because the whole thing has got us all excited. Get it now for only £9.95 – you’ll be ‘shaken not stirred when it arrives’! Oh, sorry, we already did that one…
- Motorola Xoom 2 HD 10.1″ tablet (16GB) – just £180.95
- Sumvision Cyclone Astro+ tablet (8GB, but probably 16GB) – only £54.63.
- WD Elements 500GB USB 3.0 portable hard drive – £39.99 delivered.
- New PS3 500GB console (with Uncharted 3 GOTY and GT5 Academy Edition) – yours for £219.00.
- WD Elements 2TB external hard drive – just £68.99.
- 2 x100 shot paper caps rolls each with 12 reels of 100 shot – that’s 2400 bangs for £1.89.
- Canon EOS 1100D digital SLR – just £287.49.
- Canon EOS 550D digital SLR – just £549.95.
- Sharp 60” full HD 1080p Freeview LED TV – yours for £910 delivered.
- Intel 3rd gen Core i5-3570K CPU – only £159.95.
- Rise of Nightmares (Xbox 360, Kinect-compatible) – just £6.98.
- The Big Bang Theory (complete season 1-5, Blu-ray) – only £49.25.