As it's Halloween Eve today, we thought we'd look at arguably the most frightening man who has ever stalked the planet for the focus of today’s top bargain. No, not Jimmy Savile – we're talking about Freddy Krueger.
If you've seen any of his films, you'll know that he's a horrible, anti-social kind of individual, the sort of man whose conduct can bring down house prices in a perfectly respectable neighbourhood. But, if you're not swayed by our powerful argument and still want to enjoy the Nightmare On Elm Street oeuvre via your Blu-ray player, you can get the full set (with loads of extras) for only £17.99 right now. Just don't blame us when he appears in your dreams and rips your guts out...
- Essentials 15.6" laptop case, Logitech m185 Wireless Mouse and HP 8GB memory stick – all for £14.99.
- Dell Inspiron 14z Ultrabook (i5, 6GB, 1GB) - yours for £515.32.
- TomTom speed camera (one year Europe/UK) – only £2.98.
- Resident Evil 1-4 (Blu-ray) - just £10.99.
- The Lord Of The Rings trilogy (Blu-ray box set) – only £9.60.
- Steam PC Halloween sale – loads of games reduced.
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Game of the Year Edition, PS3) - £17.99.
- Google Nexus 7 (16GB) – only £168.99 delivered.
- Nokia Lumia 800 Magenta (Tesco Mobile) – just £130 with code.
- PlayStation Plus November games - Crysis 2, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, more info to follow…