Sylvester Stallone. Just seeing the name written down makes us tingle slightly. If a greater man has ever lived then we don't want to know about him lest our minds become permanently blown.
Time then to bow down to the Blu-ray movie majesty of the man they sometimes call 'Sly' -- first up comes the complete Rocky collection. He's still only 66 so you can never be sure that he won't make another Rocky film, but for now they're all here for the 'knockout' price of just £18.00. If realistic boxing action isn't your thing, you might like to fork out £12.50 on The Sylvester Stallone Collection, comprising of Cobra, Demolition Man, Tango & Cash, Assassins and The Specialist. Why not Stall-own all of them??? Ha!
- Lenovo Thinkpad Edge – yours for £585.35.
- Nikon D5100 with 18-55mm VR lens kit – only £368.00
- Xbox 360 250GB and two games – just £179.00.
- Seagate 3TB Barracuda internal SATA III hard drive – just £95.99.
- The Big Bang Theory (seasons 1-5, Blu-ray, region-free) – only £47.50.
- High-speed USB 3.0 flash drive (32GB) – just £14.49.
- Raspberry Pi Model B (now with 512MB RAM) – £29.95 delivered.
- Dell ST2220T 21.5" full HD widescreen monitor with IPS – only £199.20 (possibly £87.29).
- The Clint Eastwood Collection (Blu-ray) – just £14.75.
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS Vita) – only £17.86.