Woo-hoo! The iPad 4 is here, only months after the iPad 3 came along and gave us all a mesmerising glimpse of the future. So now the iPad 3 is defunct. Or is it? Not really.
Sure, the unexpected, remixed version that Apple launched yesterday might have a faster processor and that but the 3 certainly hasn't become a useless old artefact in the past few months. So instead of buying the 4, you might want to spend at least £84 less (that's 20 per cent) on a refurbished iPad 3 instead, now available from Apple's online store. You can insert your own 'keep taking the tablets' joke here if you like...
- Tesco Direct stackable code deals – £10 and additional £5 off £75 spend.
- Mario Kart 7 (3DS, pre-owned) – yours for £20, £15 with voucher.
- Sony internet-enabled Blu-ray player with 8 Blu-rays – just £77.95.
- Pioneer quad-layer Blu-ray writer – only £62.32.
- New Sony PlayStation 3 Slim console (500 GB) with GT 5: Academy Edition, Uncharted 3: Game Of The Year Edition – just £229.99 delivered.
- Targus laptop cooling mat with storage – £6.99 delivered.
- Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy (Blu-ray) – just £9.89.
- Toshiba 1TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive – only £58.99.
- Borderlands 2 (PS3) – only £25.00.
- Google Nexus 16GB – only £169 (possible store-specific).
- Resident Evil 4 HD – only £7.49.
- The Wrestler (Blu-ray) – yours for £5.00.