Samsung’s 7″ Galaxy Tab 2 is here today, getting all in the face of Apple’s overpriced, not-that-great-actually iPad Mini, taunting it and throwing shadow punches hither and thither.
‘£249?’ it roars? ‘£249? Are you having a laugh mate?’ The Galaxy Tab 2 struts around the playground, circling the tiny, quivering iPad. ‘Look at you. Then look at me. We’re not so different yet you cost more than twice what I do. That’s because bargain addicts can get my 8GB Wi-Fi incarnation for just £119 thanks to a price reduction and cashback offer AND there’s an 8GB microSD card thrown in too. Your days are numbered, son.’
The iPad Mini opens an app that enables it shed actual tears. There is a glitch.
- ON Networks 200Mbps Ethernet powerline adapter Kit – just £19.99 using code.
- Xbox 360 console (250GB) – yours for £159.99. (plus selected game or Xbox Live Gold Membership for £20 and Lovefilm sub).
- Soul Calibur V (Xbox 360, pre-owned) – only £6.99.
- ‘Funky’ iPhone 5 covers – just 99p delivered.
- HP Proliant Microserver N40L – only £112.82 after £100 cashback.
- SanDisk 32GB Mobile Ultra microSD (SDHC) card – yours for £19.90.
- Dumbo: Special Edition (Blu-ray) – only £8.99.