It’s Movember! The annual event where men sprout upper lip fur in an attempt to raise much-needed cash for cancer. If you’re taking part, perhaps you’d like to record your efforts day by day with some photographs of your slowly-sprouting moustache.
Instead of messing about with a stupid mobile phone camera, do it properly and invest in a digital SLR camera — after all, you only grow a moustache for a month once a year. Right now, you can’t do any better than the Nikon D3100 that comes with a 18-55mm VR lens kit. The RRP is £529.99 but you can get it for £299.99 AND there’s £35 cashback to be had as well, bringing it down to £264.99. Why not start a blog, with all of your moustache pics on as well? It’ll be BRILLIANT!
- Kindle Fire HD (16GB, Wi-Fi, 7″, Android) – just £143.99 delivered.
- Huawei Ascend G300 – only £79.00 (instore).
- Verbatim 128GB SATA 3GB/s 2.5″ SSD – yours for £48.99.
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Xbox 360/PS3) – just £12.95.
- Sony 40″ HDTV, 2 pairs of 3D glasses, free 3D Blu-ray player, 3 months Love Film Instant and £50 Amazon gift voucher – all that for £650.00.
- Xbox 360 250GB console with Forza 4 and Skyrim download plus FIFA 13 AND Xbox Live Gold 12-months – just £209.00 delivered.
- Borderlands 2 (PC) – only £21.00.
- Nikon D5100 digital SLR camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit – only £409.03.