"Toys, toys, for girls and for boys, let’s all make some noise for toys, toys." Ah yes, that traditional song that we all used to sing during the enforced five-minute blindfolded period on Christmas morning before the presents were opened. Do kids still do that? They should.
If it’s toys that you’re after, then Argos is probably the place to be this weekend. In a move that could be described as a cynical attempt to lure in customers who want to do a bit of Christmas shopping, they’ve got a toy offer on – namely 3-for-2 on their entire toy range. Angry Birds, Action Man, Barbie, Monopoly, Power Wedges, John Lennon dolls, euthanasia helmets, everything. And you’re never too old for a euthanasia helmet.
- LG 50” 3D smart TV – yours for £568.99.
- The Humble Bundle for Android 4 – pay what you want.
- Hitman Absolution – only £19.99 when you buy a selected hoody for £14.99.
- Assassin's Creed 2: Deluxe Edition (PC) – just £2.81.
- Sandisk 64GB class 10 ultra SDXC – just £28.78 delivered.
- The Godfather Trilogy (Coppola Restoration, Blu-ray) – only £15.00.
- Nexus 7 16GB - £157.99 with price match, plus £20 cashback with any case from £9.99.
- PS3 Move starter pack – only £20.00.
- Vtech InnoTab 2 (pink) – just £50.60.