Here's an affordable new use for your humble Playstation 3 -- as well as providing you with gaming thrills and/or spills, it's now also a 'LOL-bringer'!
Confused? You won't be once we've enlightened you. In fact, you'll probably be rolling around on the floor, clutching at your aching sides and possibly wishing you were dead. That's because you can currently buy Michael McIntyre -- Showtime, Dara O Briain -- Craic Dealer, Kevin Bridges -- The Story Continues, Mrs Browns Boys Live Tour -- Good Mourning, and Roy Chubby Brown's Front Page Boobs for £1.89 each (SD) via the Playstation Store. HD versions of some of those titles can be had for £2.49. HILARIOUS!
- Samsung NX1000 20.3MP camera with free Galaxy Tab 2 – yours for £400 (claim £50 cashback).
- Five-movie Blu-ray starter pack – just £11.21.
- CnMemory 64GB USB 2.0 flash drive – only £14.99.
- Hitman Absolution (Xbox 360/PS3) – yours for £29.95.
- RC Helicopter with inbuilt video camera – just £19.99.
- Call Of Duty Black Ops II - free with purchase of Turtle Beach Kilo headset - £79.99.
- Reduced Xbox 360 and PS3 games.
- Iomega 2TB NAS drive – just £79.99 with code.
- Apocalypse Now: Special Edition (3 discs, Blu-ray) – only £12.99.
- The Snowman 30th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray) – only £7.00 delivered.
- USB3 3TB external hard drive - only £99.99.