Whether you’re aiming to cater for a family of twelve on Christmas Day or are just a crazed loner who won’t even be opening the curtains on Jesus’s birthday, today’s bargain could be perfect for you.
It’s a Christmas dinner in a can, and will instantly put an end to all of that Yuletide nosh-related stress and strife. Containing a turkey casserole with winter veg, chipolatas, stuffing balls and cranberry jelly, it’s even self-heating, whatever the hell that means. All you do is remove the rubber cap, pierce the holes, open the insulated can and wait for the ‘totally safe exothermic reaction’ to heat up your dinner in about 12 minutes. A veritable Christmas cracker, and only £5.99
- Panasonic 42” HD-ready Freeview HD Plasma TV – £299.99 delivered.
- Apple TV 3 – only £77.99.
- Philips Sonicare HX5350 Cleancare gift set – yours for just was £23.99.
- Philips oil-free AirFryer – only £89.00.
- 1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off (Kindle eBook) – only 20p.
- Acer Revo L80 Nettop USB 3.0 PC – £149.99 delivered.
- Fringe (season 4, Blu-ray) – only £15.27.
- Haynes internal combustion engine kit – just £14.99.
- Nerf N-Strike Jolt EX-1 – just £1.99.
- Plants vs. Zombies (iOS) – only 69p.
- Saints Row The Third/Space Marine/Red Faction Armageddon (PC DVD) – only £6.00.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 11 bundle- yours for £49.99.