Who among us doesn’t enjoy a chip or fifty, to fill our eager stomachs and, well, to just pass the time of day? But, let’s be honest, they’re not all that healthy, what with all the fat and that.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could fry chips with, say, air instead of oils and fats? Well take a seat and prepare to have your world rocked, because YOU CAN! Roar ‘Guten Abend’ at the Philips Air Fryer – it uses up to 80 per cent less fat than a conventional fryer and gives you the best-tasting chips, without the oil. There’s loads of other features that we’re too excited to type about -- all we know is that it’s just £84.99 and we’re off to get one now.
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (Xbox360/PS3) – only £27.99.
- 12GB Sony PS3 (Skylanders hard bundle) – just £159.00.
- Resident Evil stereo gaming headset (PS3) – just £14.99.
- Humble THQ Bundle (PC, Windows only) – pay what you like.
- Hugo (Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray) – only £5.99.
- Football Manager 2013 (PC/Mac) – yours for £19.99.
- God Of War Saga Collection or inFamous Collection or Ratchet & Clank Collection plus controller) – all that for £49.99.
- DIRT: Showdown - Hoonigan Edition (XBox360/PS3) - £8.99 delivered.
- LG 50in plasma TV – just £399.97 delivered.
- 0 per cent APR finance for 10 months on Apple products (iPhone, iPad, iMac)