In case you hadn’t noticed, Christmas is coming soon, and you might find yourself compelled to impersonate the Yuletide gaffer himself, Santa Claus.
If that’s what you’re into, we’re here to tell you that you can get yourself a Santa costume at a price that will make you go ‘ho ho ho!’ — just £2.89. Obviously, it’s none of our business as to why you might want to do that. Your reasons might be fair or they might be foul, so just keep it to yourself. But promise us you’ll play safe, eh? Don’t get stuck in any chimneys that you can’t get out of again.
- Sony PlayStation 3 Slim console (500 GB) with GT 5: Academy Edition and Uncharted 3: Game Of The Year Edition — all for £199.99.
- The Dark Knight Trilogy (limited edition, Blu-ray) – only £25.00.
- Samsung Galaxy Note with case – yours for £345.99.
- Google Nexus 7 (32GB) – only £50 when you take out an 18-month Times Online subscription.
- Sony MDRZX100W headphones – only £11.23.
- Nokia Lumia 710 with £10 top-up – just £84.90.
- The Shawshank Redemption (Blu-ray) – only £5.49.
- 10,000 free Megabus tickets (50p booking fee)
- Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D (Nintendo 3DS) – £14.95 delivered
- Steam Big Picture Sale (PC downloads).