Woah! There's a Fire going on over here today! We're not just referring to the price being so hot that it's causing a fire, but that the item in question is CALLED a Fire as well? Have we just blown your minds or WHAT?
In case you hadn't figured it out, we're talking about the Kindle Fire from Amazon. It's like your standard Kindle but with so much more -- colour pictures, 8GB of storage, moving images, sound, oh so many wonderful and pretty things. And it's finally come under the all-important £100 price point, with Argos currently selling them for £99. Spend another pound while you're there and they'll give you a £10 voucher back in return. Burn baby burn!
- Fast & Furious 1-5 (Blu-ray box set) - £11.95.
- Planet Earth Complete BBC Series (Blu-ray, all regions) – only £10.99.
- Star Wars: Talking R2-D2 money box – just £9.99.
- Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray box set) – only £8.00.
- Battlestar Galactica: Complete Series (Blu-ray) – yours for £39.00.
- The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray + UV Copy) – just £12.50.
- Xbox Live Ubisoft Sale plus deals of the week and more...
- Split/Second velocity (PS3/Xbox) - now £6.95 delivered.
- Batman Arkham City Lockdown - was £3.99 now 69p.