The mighty Amazon Kindle now has a serious rival in the UK -- yes, the Nook is finally here, after making a trek on the slow boat from North America.
The brainchild of US bookseller Barnes and Noble, it has less of the DRM hassle that you'll get with the Kindle, and can even be rooted to run Android if you've got the appropriate know-how. There's over 2.5m titles available for it, including books, newspapers, magazines, comics and Nook apps. The best bit is that the Nook Simple Touch e-reader itself is only £59 at the moment, AND you'll get a free £5 Argos voucher thrown into the mix too. Kindle, it's time for you to die now...
- Samsung Galaxy S III – free handset and £20.50 p/m for 24 months.
- The Big Lebowski (Blu-ray) – only £4.99.
- Duke Nukem Forever (Xbox360)- just £3.80.
- Lord Of The Rings Trilogy (Theatrical Version, Blu-ray) – just £10.00.
- Superman Complete Collection (5-disc edition, Blu-ray) - £12.49 delivered.
- Super Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) – only £4.31.
- X-mini capsule speaker – £7.99 delivered (with code).
- LG 42" widescreen full HD 1080p 3D LED TV with Freeview – only £399.99.
- Blu-ray starter pack Gladiator, The Bourne Ultimatum, Wanted, Fast and Furious, The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor - only £10.95.
- Serenity (Blu-ray) – just £4.99.
- Halo 4 (Xbox 360) – only £24.99.