Here’s the big question — in this era of phones and tablets with HD cameras, is there still room for the tried and trusted handheld camcorder?
Of course there is, and there’s one major reason — they look like actual cameras. Can you imagine Orson Welles filming Citizen Kane on an iPad? Of course not — he’d have karate-chopped it in two with the edge of his hand before he got the chance to switch it on. And Citizen Kane was made in the days before karate itself had even been invented. No, you should definitely invest a mere £139.95 in the full HD Sony Handycam CX-190 — it’s got 61 per cent off its RRP and everything! ACTION!
- Back to the Future Trilogy (Blu-ray) — only £8.00 delivered.
- Sony Experia U (O2) with a £50 gift card — just £139.00.
- Xbox Live — one month for £1.00.
- Panasonic Viera HD-ready 42″ Plasma TV — only £297.
- Studio Ghibli (Blu-ray) – best current online prices in UK listed.
- Samsung 32″ LED TV — only £209.00.
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim (Xbox 360) full game download card for £11.95.
- Argos Value Range portable DAB/FM radio – only £17.97.
- GHD mark 4 hair straightener – yours for £77.00.
- Pioneer VSX527 AV receiver with DLNA and AirPlay — just £179.95.
- Intel Core i7-2700K 3.5 GHz quad core processor — just £203.00.