Go over to your shelf and take a look at your Blu-ray collection. Bit crap isn't it? You could do with bolstering that. Nothing special, just a few solid, reliable titles to make you look like less of a nincompoop.
Allow us to come to your aid and point you in the direction of a special offer that could see TWO new Blu-ray movies enhancing your collection for the meagre total of £10.80. That works out at £5.40 per film. Yes -- that's the same as the price of some yoghurts (we don't know how many yoghurts). There's a vast range to choose from, and we've opted for Reservoir Dogs and Mr Popper's Penguins, because we're SO cultured...
- Genuine Samsung Galaxy S3 battery -- just £8.69 delivered
- Dishonored (Xbox 360/PS3, preowned)- only £13.39.
- The Girl Who... Trilogy (extended versions, Blu-ray) -- yours for £11.46.
- Monsters Inc. 3D (Blu-ray, pre-order) -- only £14.95.
- Dell UltraSharp 29" super-widescreen 2560x1080 LED IPS Monitor -- only £479.99.
- Toshiba 40" full HD LED TV (Freeview HD, internet content, catch-up TV services, USB recording, 3x HDMI) -- yours for £384.74.
- Stargate Atlantis (complete series, Blu-ray) -- only £43.49.
- Microsoft Express BlueTrack mouse (pink) -- just £2.97.
- Energizer 12 AA batteries -- only £2.99.