We might be in the grip of winter's icy claw (yeah, we know that it's quite mild out there today) but it doesn't have to feel as though we're suffering from the darkness and gloom and misery.
No, you could invest a mere £24.99 in what is known as a 'SAD lamp' -- except the beauty of it is that it'll STOP you from feeling sad! Aimed at those who suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder, it 'uses blue spectrum light tubes to simulate natural daylight,' and 'brings near daylight inside whilst you work or relax to help combat those winter blues'. Also there's no 'spotting' in the 'eyes', which is tremendous news. So essentially, it's kind of like moving to the Bahamas, only with none of the fuss.
- WipEout HD + Fury Complete (PSN) - £5.19 to download.
- Acer Aspire E1 15.6" laptop -- only £329.99
- Looper (Blu-ray) pre-order for £11.97.
- Wii U console (32GB) Nintendo Land Premium Bundle with Disney's Epic Mickey -- just £259.99.
- Train Simulator 2013 -- yours for £4.74.
- 50 per cent off LegoLand 2013 annual passes -- adults now £49.50, kids £37.50
- Jet Set Radio (PC) - 76 per cent off at £1.43.
- WD My Book 3TB USB 3.0 external hard drive -- just £106.99.
- Dredd (3D & Blu-ray) -- pre order for £12.99.
- Toy Story 3 (2-disc Blu-ray/DVD) -- only £5.49 delivered.