It’s fair to say that novelty items make the world go round. Without quirky, smile-provoking products, experts reckon that there’d be 74 per cent more wars everywhere.
With that in mind, let’s sing the praises of the novelty product by highlighting two of the finest examples in the marketplace today. First up comes an 8GB USB drive that is shaped like the bike from Tron. Sure, it’s £7.99, which is a bit steep for a USB drive, but hey, it’s shaped like the bike from Tron. If that’s not enough, why not get yourself a bow and arrow pen set — you can use it to fire three pens at your colleagues and/or enemies. And THAT is just 66p delivered. Who’s laughing now, eh? Yes, EVERYONE is!
- Nintendo classic controller (black) — only £8.91.
- LG 22″ LED backlit IPS monitor — just £96.99.
- Bioshock Infinite (Steam-activated) — only £22.50.
- Samsung Galaxy S 8GB with 8GB memory card – yours for £76.49.
- 32″ LED TV Freeview HD-ready — only £149.94.
- BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition — just £13.85.
- Dishonored (Xbox 360/PS3) — £19.97 delivered.
- Sign up to Now TV 30 day trial and get 800 Microsoft points free.