Here in Dealz Corner, we’re violently opposed to any kind of prejudice -- sexism, ageism, gingerism and albinoism are all frowned at and frowned at hard when we’re around.
Of course, racism is arguably the worst of the lot and one of the most shocking examples that we’ve come across lately is the way that the French get to stay at Disneyland Paris for a cheaper price than us Brits over here do -- up to 30 per cent off! Dammit, it’s almost like some kind of racist conspiracy! But fear not, because there’s now a way to pay what the French do and then get to stand in the queue for the 40-second Dumbo ride for two and a half hours. Admit it, you’re tempted...
- Halo 4 Xbox 360 controller – £29.99 delivered.
- Train Simulator 2013 (PC) – only £4.00.
- LG 42” full HD LED TV - £329.00.
- Tri-band mobile phone wristwatch – just £25.51.
- Seagate Expansion Desktop 2TB USB 3.0 external hard drive - £64.49 delivered.
- Hitman Absolution (PC) – just £10.19.
- Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (Xbox 360/PS3) – only £13.62/£13.99.
- Sony PlayStation 3 500GB Super Slim (includes 2 Dual shock controllers) – now only £235.99 delivered.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360/PS3, preowned) – just £10.99 with code.
- Saints Row The Third (Xbox 360) - £9.85 delivered.
- PNY 16GB stainless steel USB memory stick (silver) – yours for £9.99.