Poor old Nintendo have posted some fresh losses after take-up for the new Wii U console wasn’t as rabid as they’d hoped it would be.
So are we almost done with Nintendo? Have we had enough of them and their so-called games? Think very carefully before you answer, as we’re ready to dangle the newest Mario game, Super Mario Bros U under your quivering nostrils. A bulging bundle of state-of-the-art Marioness and yours for only £29.99. If that’s not a good reason to go out and splurge more than £200 on the console, then we don’t know what is. Yes we do — Assassin’s Creed 3 for just £23.99.
- Western Digital 3TB My Book hard drive – £91.99 delivered.
- An Idiot Abroad Series 1 & 2 (Blu-ray box set) — only £9.39.
- Return flight from London to Lanzarote — just £75.00.
- Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3/Xbox 360) — yours for £14.99.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Wii U £23.99 @ Amazon.co.uk
- The Bourne Trilogy Box Set (Steelbook Blu-ray) — just £11.99.
- Red Alert for iPad — 75 per cent off at 69p.
- Mission Impossible 1-4 (Blu-ray) — only £15.39.
- Band Of Brothers: Collector’s Tin (6 Discs, Blu-ray) — yours for £14.59.